Monday, December 2, 2019

Unassembled Snowman Love

I'm popping in today to share some "Snowman Love"! My Mom loves snowmen and has a collection of them that sit on the front window sill every Christmas. I think this stamp is perfect for her card this year. I always love going to her house and seeing what she has added to the collection this year.

This is an A2 size card and was a huge challenge for me because I usually make square cards. I have been watching my dear friend Lora create incredible cards at this size so I wanted to give it a go. You can see the card that inspired me here. Thank you Lora for inspiring me to step outside my comfort zone and just wing it! 



 After colouring up this adorable snowman with alcohol markers I cut him out using a hand stitched rectangle die. I cut my patterned paper pieces from Echo Park to fit and set them aside. Next I took two dotted rectangle dies and cut them to create the frame from the stamp. I glued down all the pieces and added a fun snowman sentiment. Some matching ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Snowman Love - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Long Unassembled Border - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Let It Snow - Echo Park

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, white gel pen, ribbon - Stampin' Up, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs, hand stitched rectangle die - Whimsy, dotted rectangle dies - Sizzix

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 BGR3 BGR4 BGR5 EB3 EB6 EB5 DR1 DR5 DR7 CT1 CT4 GB5 TN1 EB1 MB2 DG2
Copics: C0 R20


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: