Saturday, November 30, 2019

Christmas Carollers!

Good Morning Friends!
As always is a pleasure to share another card inspiration with you guys. For this morning I bring you a couple images from Highhopesstamps.com 

The image I'm using is "Christmas Carollers" and sentiment "Heaven Sing" both images from Highhopesstamps.com 

Stamped and colored my image with alcohol markers. The pattern paper is a 12X12 pad called "Christmas Plaids" Added Diamond stickles and glossy accent to decorated my main panel. I think the sentiment is just perfect for this adorable stamp. Since my main image is a bit larger a finish my card with gold sequins, red ribbon and black glitter candy dot. 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: