Thursday, August 11, 2022

Happy Fall

  I love having seasonal cards in my stash. The inside is left blank so I can include a sentiment for whatever the reason I am sending a card - thank you, just a note and thinking of you to name a few. When I saw the "Ryan & Ainsley" stamp in the High Hopes line up I knew they would be perfect to not only help celebrate fall but to add to my stash. How cute are these two!?!! 




                                                       
I stamped these cuties on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured them with Copic markers and cut them out using a circle die. I didn't colour the grass all the way down to the bottom of the circle so I cut the bottom of the circle off and mounted it on a piece of card stock. Patterned paper from the Fall pad from Echo Park worked perfectly for my card. After cutting a piece of the gingham paper to fit the card base, I cut a matching piece with a banner die. I didn't have the next size up to create a card stock banner to put it so I traced the outside of the banner die and cut it to size. 
Next, I cut a piece of flower paper to go in between the gingham layers and added it to matching card stock. I like putting the card stock behind each layer as I think it helps define each layer. I masked off the sentiment - it has a "y'a'll" at the end of it - with a post it note, inked and stamped it and added it to a piece of card stock. Some cotton lace ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

 
Card Recipe 

Stamp: Ryan & Ainsley (S163) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Happy Fall Y'all (G086) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Fall - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, circle die, banner die - Sizzix, cotton lace ribbon, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Mice - N0 N2 N4 N5 R000 R20 R21

Flowers - Y21 Y23 YR23 E35 E43 

E44 E47 E49 G43 G85 BG96

          Clothing - BV23 BV25 C9 R05 R17 R46 V17 

YR30 E81 W1 YR04 YR09 YR18

Grass - G40 G43 G85 BG96



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



No comments: