Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A Few Good Men!

Happy Tuesday!
Today I am sharing with you a quick and easy card! The "Good Men Garland" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps fits perfectly across a 4.25" x 5.5" card base and is quick and easy to colour! 
To start my card, I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured it in to match my designer papers. The papers are from the Doodlebug "Night Before Christmas" 6x6 collection. I love the little gingerbread men in the papers, too cute! I used a Pretty Pink Posh border die to cut out underneath my stamped image and designer paper. A pretty green strip of ribbon and bow finish off my card.
Copics Used:
E31, E33, E35
R24, R29, YG25
RV06, RV09, BG000

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: