Thursday, November 10, 2022

Penguin Christmas Wishes

  I am working furiously to get my Christmas cards done. I am not sure it will happen but I have hope! <smile> Last week I shared that I have a lot of people on my card giving list that love snowmen.......well, I have just as many that like penguins so I am really glad that High Hopes Rubber Stamps has some many penguins perfect for the job!

My card features "Waving Penguin" floating down the river on a hand drawn piece of ice with the "Mountains" in the background which I have coloured to look like icebergs. 




                                                                                                                                       
 After stamping the mountains and adorable penguin on alcohol marker friendly paper I coloured them with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. The piece of ice he is floating on is hand drawn, coloured and fussy cut. I used some patterned paper from Echo Park for the card base and some Lawn Fawn paper to create the river. The snow banks for the river edge were cut with a curved die and I added some Prismacolor pencils to the edges to give them some depth. An icicle border and some sparkly snowflakes add the the wintery feel of the card.
 
I stamped the sentiment and added it to some matching cardstock and added a bow and some holly leaves to the corner. The penguin has Star Dust Stickles added to the polka dots on his scarf and the stripes on his hat and is added to the card with foam pop dots. Some enamel dots finish off the card.


Card Details
Stamps - Waving Penguin (RLF007), Mountains (TDG007) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Penguin Greeting (K051)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Winter - Echo Park, Water Colour Wishes - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, snowflake die - Memory Box, ribbon, foam pop dots, holly die - Your Next Stamp, enamel dots, Star Dust Stickles 

Copic Markers
Penguin - T4 T6 T8 T9 Y11 Y15 YR23 Y26 C1 C2
Hat - C1 C2 C4 C7 R05 R56 R59 G14 G07 G28 BG99 G46 G28 BG99
Icebergs - B21 B93 B95
Prismacolor Pencils - Light Cerulean Blue, Powder Blue


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: