Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Fa-La-La-La!

Happy November 1st!
The Design Team over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps is having fun this month with Christmas/Winter themed stamps. I decided to play with the "Bird Song" image and paired it with the "Fa-La-La-La" sentiment. I'm loving these cuties!
I stamped the image onto Copic friendly paper and coloured the image with my Copic Sketch markers. I decided to use papers from the Echo Park's "Winter" 6x6 collection and coloured the image to match. Taking a Gina Marie Loopy Oval die, I cut the image out and popped it up with some foam tape. A few different sizes of snowflakes were added for a fun touch. Since I was at my cottage and didn't have my Distress Inks with me, I used a Copic B97 marker to edge the papers. Some Crystal Stickles on the snowy branches finish off my card.
Copics Used:
B41, B45, B91.B95, B97,B99
E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
YR24,YR26, YG97

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: