Thursday, February 15, 2024

Better Quickly

 I seem to have a lot of people around me who are sick, not feeling well or have had surgery. I myself haven't been feeling well for about 10 days so I thought I would make myself a get well card.....just kidding! I decided one of my family and friends who aren't feeling well needed a card featuring Sick Bird from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 


After stamping and colouring with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut the stamp leaving a thin white line. The patterned paper I used is from Elizabeth Craft Designs as I wanted a soft yellow - to me yellow is comforting when you aren't feeling well. I cut the paper to fit my 5" x 5" base and to fit the design I had in mind. The sentiment was stamped and glued down on some matching card stock and added to the card. I added some flowers from my stash, some ribbon and a bow and glitter dots to finish off my card.
 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Sick Bird (TT174)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Better Quickly (J057) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Pretty Pastels - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, glitter dots, circle die, ribbon, flowers

Copic Markers
Leaves - G05 G07 G28
Umbrella - Y11 Y15 Y17
Body - R24 R27 R37 R59
Drops - B00 B02
Eyes - N5 N6 10
Tissues - C2
Branch/Handle - E34 E35 E29


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: