Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday Makes - Let's Do Easter!

Happy Monday HH Fans!

I'm filling in for our dear MichelleO for the next little while.  Michelle is on a much needed break....I miss her already!

I thought it would be fun to do a little thing called "Monday Makes"....why you ask....well I just thought it sounded kind of inspirational lol.  For the next few Monday's I will showcase some of my Easter cards that I will be sending out this year.  

First up is our sweet image called Bunny with Tulip which I have paired with Some Bunny for the sentiment.  My Mom's favorite flower was the Tulip and each time I see them it brings back memories of Mom.  I happen to love tulips too & really wish the squirrels would stop stealing my bulbs & planting them in my neighbors gardens.  At least someone gets to enjoy them lol.


The Some Bunny sentiment comes with a lovely border around it....but.....I cut it off.  Why?  Well it didn't fit my card properly  I think it's kind of cool if you can use something in different ways anyway.

Copic Combos
Ears, Paws, Nose & Cheeks - R02, R01, R00
Bunny Grey - C1, C0, C00
Flower Pot - YR27, YR24, YR23
Leaves - YG09, YG07, YG05
Flower & Bow - RV19, RV17, RV14, RV13
Grounding - N4, N2, N1, N0
Shading - B000, B0000

Supplies - Patterned Paper Doodlebug "Hello Sunshine", Spellbinders "Big Scalloped Circles"", YNS "Fishtail Banners", misc. satin ribbon & YNS Gumdrops, Copic friendly cardstock for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Card base 5/12" x 5 1/2", Bazzil White Orange Peel Cardstock 


Thanks so much for poppin' by today, happy stampin'!




No comments: