Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday Makes - Let's Do Easter Week 2

 Happy Monday HH Fans!

I'm back for another week of "Monday Makes", so happy you popped by!

This week I'm sharing our way too cute Chopper's Easter Gift.  This little guy has been on my radar to colour for a long time.  I have paired Chopper's with Hoppy Easter...because...he is on springs of course lol.

I went with some pretty muted colours on this image & kept the layout quite simple.  With a few minor changes this would also make the perfect masculine card.  I like images that are different & this little guy sure fits the bill.

Copic Combos
Brown - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Green - YG95, YG93, YG91
Blue - BG02, BG01, BG00
Pink - R02. R01, R00
Springs - T2, T0
Shading - BG000, BG0000

Supplies - Patterned Paper First Edition "Blank Canvas", Gina Marie Oval Dies, Twine, Queen & Co Pearls "Grass Green", Stickles "Stardust", Copic friendly cardstock for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Bazzil cardstock, card base size 5 1/2" x 5 /12"


Come back to visit next Monday for another edition of "Monday Makes"

Happy Stampin'!



No comments: