Sunday, February 25, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Coming Soon - Meet Oliver

 Happy Sunday HH Fans!

I didn't realize until the other day that St. Patrick's Day is coming up fast.  I have a couple of Irish friends so I wanted to get going on a couple of cards for them.  I still have at least one more to do.

Let me introduce our awesome bag piper, his name is Oliver.  

I went through my entire stash of patterned paper, yes all of it & I could not find my pad of St. Patrick's Day paper.  So I had to do some thinking & improvising.  I came up with My Memory Box Woodsy Plaid, hoping you think I made this work ok.


Copic Combos
Blue - B37, B34, B32
Skin - E000, E00, E01 with R01 for the cheeks
Grounding - G24, G21, G20
Green everywhere else - G29, G28, G24
Light Grey - N2, N1, N0
Boots & Belt - T8, T7, T6, T4, T2
Brown - E29, E27, E25

Supplies - Patterned Paper My Memory Box "Woodsy Plaid", Blue Bazzil cardstock, twine, Copic friendly cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink


Thanks for poppin' in today & happy stampin'!

No comments: