Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Bossie's Bad Mood

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I have been looking at my older High Hopes over the last few weeks, and have been pulling out a few favorites to play with and I don't know why but "Bossie's Bad Mood" just seemed to call out to me.. maybe a little relating? LOL


 I can SO relate to Bossie... So I decided to have Bossie sit on a "Bale O'Hay".. I have the "Farm Fence" as well, but honestly do you think a Cow can climb a fence to sit on it? No me either... LOL

Colored with my copics (colors below) and then added some sparkle with Nuvo Sparkle Markers. Cuz cows love bling.

I found some older My Minds Eye papers that were fun along with a cream and black colored card stock for bases. Those yummy swirls are a Spellbinder's die cut that I layered under Bossie. Needed swirls along with the bling. The sentiment "Waiting for Heifer" as I just love it and matches up so well with Bossie and her attitude. Three Nuvo Dots in the corner and I love how fun this one is.

Copic markers used -


You just must click over right now to the High Hopes Stamps website and see all the fun there! Old and New there is just so much to create with!

Hope you have a great day - and in a much happier mood than Bossie -

Thanks so much

No comments: