Monday, August 27, 2018

Turkey Getaway!

Good morning friends,

This cute image is Turkey Getaway from  High Hopes Stamps!

Today I want to share a card that I have created for Thanksgiving!
Stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers.
I cut out some rectangles using Lawn Fawn dies and then sponged the edges with vintage photo distress ink. I used 3D foam tape to raise the turkey. The sentiment is from my stash.

Copic List; Turkey Y35 Y38 E11 E15 E33 E37 E70 R27 R39
Scooter C1 C3 C5 YG95 YG97 Y35 Y38 and black

Here is a close up!
That's my card for today...I hope you like it and have inspired you to started some Autumn cards.
-Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!

Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: