Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Harvest Harry with Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch

Howdy -MichelleO here and today I am playing with some of my favorite Fall stamps this month from High Hopes Stamps - Couldn't narrow down to one.. so two came out to play - :0)

Harvest Harry and Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch


First off I stamped Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch then masked it off and stamped Harvest Harry. Creating a little scene... Seems Scarecrow Harry is sleeping on the job and those pesky birds are getting to enjoy the corn! I colored with my Copics (colors below) then I added the fun High Hopes stamps sentiment "Ears to you!"  I found a scrap gingham paper in my stash that I sewed my image onto. Then I decided that the scarecrows shirt needed to match up so I stamped it and cut it out and glued it to the image. A kraft card stock base and then some dots of Nuvo Crystal dots in the corners.

I have always had a crush on Harvest Harry... :0) Hope you did too...

Copic colors used -

Have a great day!
Thanks

No comments: