Monday, August 13, 2018

Thanksgiving Treats Boxes!

 Hello Friends,
Today I'm showing how you can used just one stamp
 and created unique handmade gifts!

Today I am using "Chubby Pumpkins" from High Hopes Stamps 
Stamped image with Tuxedo black and colored with  alcohol markers.

Supplies List; 2crafts boxes, sequins, picket fence & grass die
memento tuxedo black ink, distress ink, alcohol markers
pattern paper, and 3D foam tape

Copic List; Leaves YG 95 YG97 E23
Small Pumpkin Y35 YR04 YR07 E23
Medium Pumpkin YR04 YR07 YR09 E23
Tall Pumpkin YR07 YR09 Y35

 I pop my images with 3D foam tape to give a little dimension.
HERE is a link for another project I have done using "Chubby Pumpkins"

-Find this adorable image and tons more HERE at High Hopes Stamps!
Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh my! These are all so beautiful!