Thursday, August 2, 2018

Happy Fall

Okay, so it might not quite be fall yet but it is just around the corner and this month the design team will be working with fall and Halloween stamps! 

Fall is my favourite time of year. I love my cozy sweaters and the cooler temperatures. I also love that where I live, as the crops, flowers and produce come off the fields I have numerous road side stands to stop at to purchase fresh from the farm items.  

Farmer Clem is pretty proud of his corn this year as I am sure all of the farmers where I live are proud of their produce and flowers. 




I started by stamping Farmer Clem and then masking him off to stamp the cornstalk. After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and added some clouds with a dauber and baby blue ink around the edge of a cloud die. This proud farmer was added to paper from Doodlebug, and the sentiment was masked off, stamped and cut out with a fish tail banner die. 
Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card.


Card Recipe 
Stamp: Farmer ClemCorn Stalk - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Happy Fall Y'all - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Fall Friends - Doodlebug
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, stitched rectangle die - YNS, fish tail banner die - YNS, cloud die - Quickutz, Baby Blue Memories ink, 

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DR6 FS1 FS4 TN2 TN4 TB8 BT9 TB9 CG4 CG3 JG6 IG1 IG2 IG6 MB1 MB3 MB4 OR1 OR2 CR8 EB3 EB6 EB5 AG1 AG2

                  
 Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

                                                  
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: