Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Birdies & Eagles!

Fore!!!
That's what you'd be hearing if it was me out on the golf course "fore" (look out) LOL. My golf balls would be flying everywhere. Luckily "Golfer Rudy" from High Hopes Stamps has his game in check! I mean look at that form!
Golfer Rudy is a bit on the bigger size (4.75x3) so I decided to try out the "Slim Line" card base. I've been seeing this card size 8.5 x 3.5" a lot on Facebook and thought it would be perfect for Rudy! I stamped and coloured the image with my Copic markers and then fussy cut him out using some scissors. Since I only have papers in 6x6, I had to be creative with this taller card size. I decided to use papers from the Honey Bee "Great Outdoors" 6x6 collection and used a rectangle block pattern. It's hard to see on the card but I tried to make a tee with a small white pom pom on it to resemble a golf ball. I love that sentiment called "Funny Golf Saying", it just makes me giggle! Rudy is popped up with foam squares for added dimension.
Copics Used:
Skin: E01, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E37, E39
Top: BG13, BG32, BG34
Pants & Hat: B95, B97, B99
Shoes: N3, N5, N6


Don't forget to head over to the High Hopes Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration from the Design Team!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: