Sunday, March 15, 2020

Party Time Robot

Good morning friends, 
I hope you are doing well. Today I'm so exciting to be sharing this fun birthday card with you!

For today I'm using "Party Time Robot"  and the sentiment is "Transmitting Birthday Wishes" both images are from highhopesstamps.com

I stamped "Party Time Robot"  and coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut it leaving a small border. Also add glitter stickles to his body and pop it with foam tape. This is one of my favorite dies called "ScallopedBnrDie" from AE. After I die cut the flag I used an embossing folder. Distress it with black ink so we can see the emboss. The pattern paper is from my stash. 

Here is a close up!

I finish my card by adding yellow candy dots. I love this cute image just perfect for any boy birthday cards. Hope you have enjoy my card today.


For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

No comments: