Monday, May 9, 2022

Frog in Boxers

Howdy - MichelleO here today -  If you need an image to bring a smile to someone this is it! How can you not love High Hopes Stamps "Frog in Boxers"  and with the High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Hang in There!" it is just perfect to bring a smile! 

 
I colored with my copics (colors below) and then shaded with a few pencils. I cut out the image with a Circle die cut, cutting out the toes of the frog first and making sure they pop off the circle. 
 
Now I have to tell you about the pattern papers... LOL Months ago I was picking up a mess of paper pads the kittens had knocked off the shelf. While picking them up I glanced at this clothes line pattern paper. Thought it was cute and then put everything back on the shelf. When I chose this image to color up .. I remembered paper. Thought I knew right where it was... an hour later I finally found it! It was perfect for this image right?? From Cosmo Cricket the boyfriend collection I decided to use a few papers from the pad. Layered them up and sewed them together with straight and zig zag stitches. Placed the image front and center and then created a tag with an EK Success punch to use with the fabulous Hang in there! 

Copic colors used -


I love making cards that make me smile, I figure it will do the same for the person receiving it. For SO many image to bring a smile, pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and fall in love with LOTS! 

Thanks! 


 

No comments: