Thursday, May 5, 2022

Just Hoppin' By

  Spring has sprung and my back yard and neighbourhood are brimming with rabbits. I am only seeing adults at this point but I know in a few weeks there will be rare sightings of the little ones. The adults are eating the new plant growth in my flower bed but they do it every year and every year I still have flowers and plants so I don't get too upset with them. 

It's spring and the rabbits that inspired my card this week. I challenged myself to use a stamp for a different theme then what it was made for. "Easter Gnome" is perfect for Easter cards but I think he is also perfect for a just because, checking in, thinking of you type card.

                                                         

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Easter Gnome (SLF034) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Just Hoppin' (FFL030) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Watercolor Wash - MFT, Spring Plaid - Memory Box


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, ribbon, 3D foam pop dots, fish tail banner dies - Your Next Stamp, glitter dots


 Copic Markers:

Skin - E00 E21 E11

Carrot - YR21 Y35 Y38 G21 G24 G28

Clothes - V20 V24 C4

Bunny/Ears - C1 C2 RV000 RV10




Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



No comments: