Monday, May 2, 2022

Country Garden

Howdy - MichelleO here today and I just LOVE coloring up spring, flowers and animals! My favorite time of the year! Well other than allergies. This week for High Hopes Stamps I colored up Country Garden - Such a sweet pretty image!  

Not only the sweet spring but also the country feel makes me happy! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers from Paper Studio that have that soft country springy feel to them. I sewed down the layers and placed the image and sewed it down with a zig zag stitch. Zig Zag is fun and makes me happy too! LOL - A wonderful Happy Birthday Script from High Hopes Stamps is perfect for this image. I was looking for an embellishment and decided lets go with spring - country and what makes me smile and pulled out some adorable tiny pink buttons. Love buttons! 

Copic colors used -

Now pop over to High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and see hundreds and hundreds of images you will fall in love with! LOVE LOVE LOVE! 



No comments: