Monday, June 27, 2022

Chi Chi's Party!

Howdy -MichelleO here - ready for a party? Today for High Hopes Stamps I colored a little party with Chi Chi's Party! This cute little Chihuahua is ready to have a great party! 

I wanted this guy to have one loud bold party so I dug into my papers and found some Paper Studio Hippy Chic papers with lots of glitter and fun bold colors! I sewed down the layers onto a piece of Bazzill dotted card stock and then a cream color card base. Love the colors! And because the papers have glitter I just had to add some glitter to my image as well. So out came out the Nuvo glitter paint pen! 

For my sentiment I went with High Hopes Stamps "Happy Birthday Script"  - love the font goes with so many styles of cards! I used a EK Success ticket punch for a mat on the sentiment. Now it was a little short... so I punched two and put them together.. cheated a bit but it worked I think. 

Love how fun and.. and... well BOLD this one came out! 

Copic colors used - 

 

Now you must pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store (HERE) and see all the fabulous images you will fall head over heels in love with! I just know it! 


 

No comments: