Wednesday, June 1, 2022

It's time for our Let's Celebrate Release

 


We are super excited to be able to re-release 9 previously retired images today!  

Roberta is going to get the Let's Celebrate Release started today.

Shop all the new images HERE



Today, I made a Thank You card using High Hopes Rubber Stamps Gladiolas - TDG038 to start off the month with my first new card using the re-release stamps.

It's spring and my husband is busy in his garden, planting some beautiful flowers. Every year, he asks me what colours I would like to have in the garden and then he puts together a gorgeous display. Thank goodness he is taking care of them, because a green thumb is certainly something I was not blessed with. LOL!

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock, cut and scored to be 5.5" x 4.25". I cut Crafter's Consortium - The Essential Craft Papers - Ink Drops - Ocean to be the same size as the base and adhered it with double-sided tape. I cut 2 .5" strips of Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock and adhered a piece on each side of the card using glue. I die cut the words "Thank You" using the same Matte Gold foil cardstock, PaperCrafter Today - 15 Die Cut Sentiment Set and my Anna Griffin Empress Mini Machine. I ran the words through my Xyron Create a Sticker and set them to the side.

The image was stamped onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card and coloured in with Copic Markers. I fussy cut around the image and added some U-Line double-sided tape to the back of it. The images was then popped up onto card. I added the words "Thank You" that I had turned into stickers earlier to complete the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Gladiolas - TDG038 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb., Recollections - Matte Gold Foil cardstock, Crafter's Consortium - The Essential Craft Papers - Ink Drops - Ocean (6" x 6")

Die Cuts: PaperCrafter Today - 15 Die Cut Sentiment Set

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, U-Line double-sided tape, Anna Griffin Empress Mini Machine

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Flower: B79, B66, B63, Y35, YR12

Leaves and Stem: G28, YG67, YG25, YG11

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.




No comments: