Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Hot Cocoa!

Howdy!
Today I'm sharing another card with you for the "Christmas in July" month long theme going on over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! "Snowy's Cup" is one of favourite HH stamps and I always love colouring him! Sometimes I imagine him as a marshmallow & candy decoration you put in your hot cocoa and he melts into it making a delicious rich drink. Love the "Dot Warm Heart" sentiment too! It's true they both really do warm my heart!
One of my favourite non-traditional Christmas colours to use is blue. The Echo Park "Winter" 6x6 collection was perfect for my card, especially with that mug designer paper. After I stamped Snowy onto some Copic friendly paper, I coloured him in using my Copic Sketch markers. Next using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut around him leaving a small white edge. All my papers today have been inked on the edges using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I always love the little bit of dimension it adds to your card. I cut the sentiment out using s MFT Stitched Banner die. A bit of twine, a bow and holly gem fish off my card today.
Copics Used:
B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
E40, E41, E43, E44, E47
C00, C0, C1
R01, R37, R59, R89
YG61, YG63
YR04, YR09

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team for the Christmas in July theme by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: