Monday, October 31, 2022

Naughty kitty.....?

 Happy Monday HH Fans!

Today I have this fun image called "Callie Christmas Kitty" to share with you.  Now all of us who own cats know that one of their favorite things to do during the holiday's is ....climb the Christmas Tree.  This little cutie is just hanging right off the branch lol.

This year could prove to be a bit of a challenge for our family as my brother lives with us & he has 3 cats while we have 1.  So that's 4 cats to keep off the Christmas tree.  I guess I better think plastic decorations only!


I couldn't decide which sentiment I wanted to use so I used both "Naughty List?" & Santa...I tried!  Both were just perfect for this card.

Copic Colors
Candy Canes - C1, C0, R59, R46, R24
Kitty - N5, N3, N1, R02, R01, R00
Branch - G46, G43, G40
Ornaments - B05, B04, B02, R59, R46, R24

Misc stuff - Photo Play 6 x 6 Pad called Mad 4 Plaid, MFT Pierced Circle Dies, Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Satin Ribbon


Hope you enjoy today's post & thanks for visiting!

Happy Stampin!




No comments: