Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Cold Hands!

Hello!
December is all about Winter themed cards over on the High Hopes Blog! Meet the adorable "Lasso Some Snow" Snowman. He's going to lasso some fun for him and his little bird friends!
I started my card by stamping the image onto Copic friendly paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I decided to use papers from the Echo Park "Winter" 6x6 collection and coloured the image to match. Using my Brother Cut N Scan, I cut the image out and using foam squares popped him up for some added dimension. I inked all the edges of my papers with Distress Oxide ink in "Faded Jeans". Some Spectrum Noir Glitter pen on the snow spots adds a fun sparkle to my card! The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Fancy Cold Hands". A bit of twine and bow finishes everything off.
Copics Used:
B0000, B000, B00, B93, B95, B97, B99
R00, R24, R27, R29
E42, E43, E44, E47
C00, C1, C2, C6, C8
Y19, Y26, Y28, YR04, YR09

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: