Monday, December 12, 2022

Bird Song

Howdy - MichelleO here and it is my High Hopes Stamps Day! And this week I pulled out a favorite winter image. This is "Bird Song" and it is just perfect for a happy little note card to sent to a friend.  I just love those little birds so happy in their winter hats and scarfs!

Now I've used this stamp quite a bit. It just makes me happy. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some Nuvo White Pearl paint for the snow. I have challenged myself to use more of the many many many dies in stash, I love the tiny scallops in this one and that is it more narrow rectangle. So happy colored and then went to make my card. Found some older papers from My Minds Eye French Laundry collection. Love the sparkles to all the papers in this collection. Layered and sewed down with zig zag and straight stitches. Then went to put my image on ... uh oh... That Die is way to big for my card. Can't believe I didn't check that. But I was happy and singing along with the little birdies. Well I'll make it work! Just took it off the sides and let it run off the card. I kind of like how that turned out! 

The sentiment "Friendship Warms the Heart" is perfect for these sweet little birds and perfect for a pick me up note to make a friend smile!

There are so so many fabulous images to make you smile at High Hopes Stamps. Click HERE to pop straight over and I promise you will find LOTS to have fun with. 

Thanks so much!



No comments: