Thursday, December 15, 2022

Snow Buddy Wishes

  I tend to hibernate in the winter especially in January and February. I live on the edge of a snow belt so the weather is often snowing and blowing. So, my social life is quieter but I still love to let my friends know I am thinking about them and love to send a card once and awhile so I am adding to my thinking of you, just because stash with a card featuring "Snow Buddies" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 



                                                                                                                    

I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured these cuties with Copic markers and cut them out using a Peekaboo rectangle die. This was the first time using this die so I didn't realize it cut the middle like it does so I cut a matching card stock frame and set the stamp in the middle - a happy accident I think. 

I wanted to do something a little different with my pre made 5.5" x 5.5" base so after folding it in half, I scored one side at the half way mark to form a "Z" shape. I wasn't totally happy with how it "sat" so after adding some patterned paper from My Minds Eye, inking the paper edges and adding ribbon, I glued down the top flap for a fun, different card style. I added some sparkly icicles to help set the "outdoor" feel to the card and added a piece of white card stock on the inside to add a hand written note. 
I stamped the sentiment, added it to card stock and added enamel dots finish off my card.  

Card Details
Stamps - Snow Buddies (TDG014) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Bold Warm Wishes (H098)
Patterned Paper - Comfort and Joy - My Minds Eye 

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, peekaboo rectangle die - Gina Marie Designs, Close To Cocoa ink - Stampin' Up, ribbon - stash, enamel dots, icicle border die - Impression Obsession

Copic Markers
Hedgehog - E25 E27 E29 E41 E42 E43
Owl -C0 C1 C2 C4 Y11 Y15 Y17 
Scarves/Hats/Muffs - R14 R27 R37 R59 G17 G28 B39
Stump - E23 E25 E27
Snow - BV20 B000


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: