Now that another month has started, which means that we are getting closer to the start of school and fall coming. This month, both the OCS and HH divas will be bringing you inspiration for fall like cards.
When my children were younger, one of the best activities for fall was the carving of pumpkins. How they loved making carving their own pumpkins and having an unique face. So for today's card, I have used Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkins 10 cents both from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers.
- Stamps: Pumpkin Patch (S152) and Punpkins 10 cents (G094) -- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Fall (Lawn Fawn), Autumn (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- G43 - Pistaschio, G46 - Mistletoe
- Y06 - Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
- E18 - Copper, E19 - Redwood
- E33 - Chamois, E37 - Sepia, E39 - Leather
- E34 - Toast, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige
- G85 - Verdigris, G82 - Spring Dim Green
- YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange
- Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N3 - Netural Gray No. 3, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.