Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Let's Play In the Leaves!

Hi HH Fans!
Have you visited the High Hopes Blog yet for some Fall themed inspiration? The Design team is creating Fall themed cards for August and my card follows along with the theme! This is the cute High Hopes image called "Fall Joy".

I coloured the "Fall Joy" image with my Copic Sketch Markers and then cut it out with the Gina Marie Loopy Oval dies. I decided to ink all the edges of my papers from the  Doodlebug "Fall Friends" collection with Vintage Photo Distress Ink for a bit of added dimension. Some YNS Matte Gumdrops finish off my card.
On the decorated inside I am using the High Hopes "Smiling" sentiment.
Copics Used:
Raccoon: C1, C3, C5, C7, C8
Tree: E23, E25, E27
Leaves: R22, R24, Y08, Y38, YR04, YR09, R01, YG61
Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, B01

Have you joined the High Hopes Facebook page yet? You'll find lots of inspiration posted there daily!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: