Sunday, August 25, 2019

Happy Harvest

Hi there crafty friends and welcome!
Today I have an Autumn card using "Annie's Bushel"

I made this card by stamping this beautiful image on smooth Copic friendly paper. The ink I used was Memento Tuxedo black. I colored with a variety of Copic Markers and fussy cut it leaving a small white border. To make the background I used some tiny leaves and stamped with different color inks.

To finish my card I used foam tape to give my image some dimension. Lastly I used different sizes and color sequins. I hope you have enjoy my card today!!!

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E42 E43
barrow  E23 E25 E29 apples R24 R27 R29 R39
hair Y35 Y38
dress YR02 Yr04 YR07 C1 C3
shoes/hair bow B93 B95 B99

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: