Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thankful Friends ready for Thanksgiving!

Welcome to today's blog post!

I'm back today with my 2nd Fall card....my stash is starting to grow lol.  I'm using this adorable stamp called Thankful Friends S210 from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

I haven't got my dry glitter out in what seems like forever.  I really wanted to add a little bit of sparkle to this card.  I put 3 strips of Sookwang tape on my patterned paper & then burnished down some ultra fine glitter.  Burlap is a go to for me for masculine cards and anything I want to have a natural look.  This burlap is ribbon that I picked up at Winners a couple of years ago.

The patterned paper is from an old Bo Bunny Camping pad from a long way back....do you think I have a hoarding problem?  I sponged on Vintage Photo & Antique Linen onto a doily from the Dollar Store.  A little bit of texture never hurts.  I used 2 sentiments for this card, Gobble Gobble Border G090 & Happy Thanksgiving G089.








Grey - W10 to W0 inclusive
Hair - E18, E17, E15
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04, R01
Brown - E44, E43, E42, E41
Red - R59, R29, R27

Have a crafty kinda day!
Hugs,




No comments: