Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Chef Pierre

Howdy - MichelleO here today - and for High Hopes Stamps I was feeling a bit hungry, and Chef Pierre came with a yummy Turkey for Thanksgiving. He is such a good Chef!


 I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I cut him out with a small border. I found some pattern papers from in my stash of scraps. Loved the french feel of them, and I think Pierre would have his kitchen decorated with the same patterns. All the layers are sewn down. The sentiment "Happy Thanksgiving" is such a fun font from High Hopes Stamps. Then a corner die cut flourish from Spellbinders in the bottom corner.

Chef Pierre is such a great fun image to have fun with!

Copic colors used -


 He makes me smile - I hope he did you as well. To see all the fun wonderful images at High Hopes Stamps click HERE


No comments: