Thursday, September 19, 2019

Boo-tiful Day

Poor Witchy Poo seems a little surprised by the guest who has dropped in to see her! Spiders aren't necessarily my favourite but my heart would definitely skip a beat if one just dropped down beside me like this! 
At least this cute spider is here to wish Witchy Poo and you a boo-tiful day! 





 This week I stuck with the traditional Halloween colours of orange and black except for Witchy Poo's fun hair and coloured her up with alcohol markers. 
I mixed patterned paper from Recollections and Authentique to create my card base. 
Next I cut a thin "frame" using a square die and edged it and all of the paper edges with black ink. The spider web and spider are from a fun happy haunting set and I added a twine bow to the web just for fun. The sentiment is  cut out using a fishtail banner die and the card is finished off with my favourite - gumdrops. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Standing Witchy Poo  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Boo-tiful Day  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Authentique, Recollections

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, twine, fishtail banner - YNS, classic square die - Spellbinders, spider and web - YNS, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 BG5 BG7 BG10 PP1 CT1 CT4 GB5 OR1 OR2 OE3 PL2 PL4 LV2
Copics: E00 E11


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: