Monday, September 16, 2019

Thankful Friends

Howdy - MichelleO here and today for High Hopes Stamps this week a Warm and Fuzzy one! Or Warm and Feathered? This is Thankful Friends - Such a sweet Thanksgiving image! 


I colored with my Copics and then shaded with Pencils. A very warm feeling color palette right? I cut out with a round Spellbinders Nestie and then found some older paper from K&Co. Juliane collection. I cut out, layered and then sewed together with straight and zig zag stitches. I matted the image with a larger circle with the same stripe pattern paper. I love that the paper has a clear glaze to it. Shines! It needed just a bit more, so I cut out four corner embellishments and then added some Nuvo decor pearl pen to the buckles and dots in the corners.

For the sentiment I used the High Hopes Stamps "Happy Thanksgiving"  Love this image just feels so Thankful!

Copic used -

Hope you enjoyed - there are so many wonderful holiday images at High Hopes Stamps! You can get to them all HERE

Thanks so much!

No comments: