Sunday, September 15, 2019

Ready for October!

Today I have two projects for you, one for each of our upcoming October holidays!

First up is Thanksgiving, which for Canada falls in early October. This cutie is Lg. Turkey and he's a blast to color up! He's a fairly large image, so I had some fun figure out how to layer my papers behind him. Luckily, he has a smaller brother, Sm. Turkey, so if this guy is a bit big for your taste, you've got options! The sentiment I've used here is Happy Thanksgiving.


Of course, October wouldn't be complete without all 31 days, so I have for your a Halloween card too. I know my fellow Design Team members have been playing with Angel Bear Witch this month, so you know that she's a cutie! We just can't resist her! Angel Bear Witch has been paired on my card with Happy Halloween Script.




Check out our daily inspiration here on the High Hopes blog. We've got great ideas to kick start all your wonderful projects! You can also find us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

Have a perfectly lovely Sunday and we'll see you again next week with more great inspiration from the talented team at High Hopes Stamps.


No comments: