Another summer has been and gone, and school has started. For the month of September the HH Divas creative inspirations will be featuring Halloween cards.
For today's post, I have used Angel Bear Witch. After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I then cut it out using a Wonky Oval Die.
- Stamps: Angel Bear Witch (S166), Happy Halloween! (E234) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Boos & Brews, October 31st (both from Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers:
- E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige
- Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y17 - Golden Yellow
- V25 - Pale Blueberry, V22 - Ash Lavender, V20 - Wisteria
- V17 - Amethyst, V15 - Mallow, V12 - Pale Lilac
- N3 - Neutral Gray No. 3, N2 - Neutral Gray No. 2, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1
- T9 - Toner Gray No. 9, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6
- YR09 -Chinese Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange
- Die: Wonky Ovals (Gina Marie Designs)
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.