Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Brewin' Up Some Treats!

Happy Tuesday HH Fans!
All month long the High Hopes Design Team has been creating cards using "Halloween" as the theme! This is my last "Halloween" card for the month of September. I'm using the adorable "Froggy Cauldron" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I love his expression, it's like he's saying "Oh no, what have I gotten myself into?".
For this card I decided to use paper from the American Crafts Bootiful Night 6x6 collection. I coloured my image with my Copics and then fussy cut him out. Using the Gina Marie Halloween Scene die, I cut it out using black cardstock and popped it up over the ghost paper with foam tape. I cut out the Halloween embellishments from the set and also from the YNS Happy Haunting dies in different colours. I cut each die cut 3x and glued them together so they had some dimension to them. I added "Froggy Cauldron" with some foam squares and decorated the "brew" with some Stickles. I also added some glitter pen to the flames but it's hard to see in the picture.
I used the same die and papers on the inside. I thought the HH "Brewin' Treats" sentiment matched perfectly with the "Froggy Cauldron".
Copics Used:
Froggy: Yg21, YG23, YG25, YG17
Brew: FV2, BV08
Fire: E23, E25, E27, Y15, YR15, YR18
Cauldron: T5, T6, T7

If you haven't been following the High Hopes Design Team this month then you really need to head on over to the Blog and see all the awesome Halloween themed cards!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: