Thursday, September 5, 2019

Witchy Poo's Brew

Happy September High Hopes Fans! For this month the design team will be sharing a mix of fall and Halloween cards - both are just around the corner -yikes! 
My card this week features the adorable Witchy Poo. Today she is brewing up some treats....although they are flourescent so I'm not sure if I trust what she is brewing - gulp! 



I coloured Witchy Poo and her pumpkin friends up with alcohol markers and cut her out in a rectangle shape. I added some grey (although they look blue in the photo). Next I cut my patterned paper from MME and Authentique to fit the design I had in mind. 
Some ribbon, bats - one is popped up just for fun and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Witchy Poo Stirrin Brew - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Brewin Treats - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Frightful - MME, Moonlit - Authentique

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, ribbon - Stampin' Up, bat die - YNS, london fog Memento ink, cloud die - Quickutz, gumdrops - YNS, pop dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS9 GY3 GB3 B03 BG5 BG7 BG10 BG2 BG3 GB1 GB4 GB6 CG1 DG2 YG3 AG1 AG3 AG5 CT1 CT4 GB5 FL3 
Copics: E00 E11 E31 E34 E37


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the blog. Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: