Monday, February 24, 2020

Get Well Sign

Howdy - MichelleO here today and for High Hopes Stamps this week I found a bright and fun Get Well Soon image - we all need those cards to cheer up someone not feeling well... and this stamp is easy to color up and brighten someone's day with a smile.

This is "Get Well Sign"



I colored with my Copics (colors below) and pencils for shading to match up with papers from My Minds Eye papers. These papers have glitter on them, so they add a nice texture sparkle. I sewed layers together with a zig zag stitch and then die cut a flower shaped die with the same red pattern paper to make sure it all matches perfectly. The image is cut out with a circle die and then around the edge I used a Copic to create a faux mat with the image.

The bold bright colors are so cheerful don't you think? Perfect for a Get Well card -

Copic colors used -


There are so many cheerful images at High Hopes Stamps - click HERE to see all the fabulous fun.

Thanks so much!

No comments: