Sunday, February 9, 2020

Top O' The Morning!

Happy Sunday HHS Friends,
Welcome to another high hopes stamps card inspiration!

I used this two stamps "Oliver" and the sentiment is "Top O' The Morning" both from  highhopesstamps.com

To start, I colored with alcohol markers Then die cut my main image with an oval die and used lots of foam tape to give dimension  The patterned paper is from my Christmas stash. I decorated just with a few candy dots and used a white gel pen.

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair E23 E25
kilt R27 R29 YG95 YG97
sporran E23 E25 R29
shirt C3 C5 C7
bagpipe C7 C9 E51

Here's a close up!
I have so much creating this friendship card for you guys today. Hope you have enjoy it too. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a BLESS day!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

No comments: