Saturday, February 1, 2020

Moose Love & new Die Cuts!

Happy Saturday!

This week I had some fun coloring up Milton Moose.  This little dude is just darling isn't he?  His big glasses just crack me up.

The flower patterned paper is from an older Bella Blvd 6 x 8 pad called "Secrets of the Sea".  I adore the soft pink flowers on this paper, it reminds me of Spring.

I thought this card would be perfect for a man to give his wife as an Anniversary card.  So I paired Milton with the Happy Anniversary sentiment which I put on the inside of the card.  The ribbon is a beautiful pink from my stash & I added some white self adhesive dots just to keep the soft feeling of the card going.






Copic Combo
Brown - E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Blue - B18, B16, B14, B12
Grey - C8, C6, C4, C2
Glasses - C2, B00
Green - G46, G43, G40
Flowers - R37, R35, R32

I also made sometime this week to add a few more die cuts to the World of Die Cuts section on the HH website.  You can find all the available die cuts HERE


 This die cut set is called "Built Tough", find it HERE
This is the "Race Car Set", find it HERE
This cute set is called "Boys Will Be Boys", find it HERE
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post, have an awesome weekend!

Crafty hugs,

 
 


No comments: