Saturday, February 8, 2020

You are my frog prince!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday & welcome to today's post featuring Hoppin' for a Prince.  I chuckled to myself all the way through coloring this adorable image, his big feet are too adorable.

I have been hanging onto some Bo Bunny patterned paper for a few years & I thought the lips in this pad where perfect for this card.  As my luck would have it they were in pinks to match the gals dress....perfect!  I decided rather than go with a brown card (ah boring) I would go for the green instead.  The peachy yellow cardstock color I picked is actually in the lips on the patterned paper but you can't see it but I thought it went well with the gals hair.  I added some brads & ribbon for texture.

I couldn't decide if I would use this as a Valentine's or Anniversary card for my hubby so I chose the Toad-ally Kissable sentiment. 

Copic Combo
Green - YG09, YG07, YG06
Prince Crown - Y28, Y26, YG09, YG06
Princess Crown - C2, C1, RV25
Princess Hair - YR24, YR23, YR21
Dress - RV25, RV23, RV21, YG09, YG06
Shading - B00, B000, B0000, W4, W2, W0

Thanks for popping in today!

Crafty hugs,

No comments: