Thursday, February 20, 2020

Tail Not Waggin'

Winter always brings lots of snow where I live and opportunity for numerous winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling to name a few. 
I did some snowmobiling as a kid but the whole skiing thing was not something I ever wanted to try. 
"Troubled Travis" from High Hopes loves to downhill ski but today it seems something went wrong.. and honestly, I think this is what I would end up looking like if I tried to downhill ski! 



I coloured Travis with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut him. I also stamped and coloured the skiis from the "Bearly Swooshin'" stamp and fussy cut them. Patterned paper from the Warm and Cozy pad from Echo Park were perfect to help me create my scene. Next I cut some pine trees and added a touch of Aleene's glitter snow and some snow banks - a perfect place to show the broken skiis. I stamped the sentiment and cut the "get well soon" portion off so I could put it at the bottom of the card. Some matching gumdrops finish off my card. 
  
Card Recipe 
Stamp: Troubled TravisBearly Swooshin' - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Tail Not Waggin'/Get Well Soon - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Warm & Cozy - Echo Park 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, stitched border trio - Whimsy, Aleene's Glitter Snow, Pine Tree Duo - Gina Marie Designs, gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers : G07 DG3 JG6 FS6 CR3 CR1 DG1 CG1 DG2 TN1 EB1 E31 E34 E37

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: