Sunday, February 2, 2020

Stork With Baby Dragon

Happy Sunday HHS friends,
I'm back with another card inspiration! 

For today I have created a baby boy card. The stamps I am using are "Stork With Baby Dragon" and "Special Delivery" from highhopesstamps.com

I colored the image with Premier  Prisma color pencils. I have so much fun coloring this cutie, love it! The paper I used is a 6X6 paper pad called "Toy Box" from Carta Bella. I die cut my main imaige with the two larger oval stitches. Pop some 3D foam tape and give that dimension I like.

To finish the card I stamped the sentiment layer it on black cardstock and used more foam tape. Since is a boy card I added a few glitter stars and diamond stickles. Hope you have enjoy my card today. Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.

Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
**************************************

No comments: