Monday, July 6, 2020

Bluebird

Howdy - MichelleO here today and... There are new stamps at High Hopes Stamps!!!!! Sorry I think I yelled that I am so excited! And this new release has it all from pretty, beautiful, cute and then some fun silly images!

For my first image I went with the pretty new "Bluebird" this new image is so fun to color!


I colored with both pencils and my Copics (colors below) I cut out in a circle with a die cut. Then I dug for some papers to match up with my Bluebird - Now for some reason I was drawn to bold and bright red and white papers. My Minds Eye older papers, with white card stock base and red card stock mats. I sewed down the layers of the papers, and then found the High Hopes Stamps "Lg. Script Thank you". Then for some added fun I added four dots of white Nuvo Paint.

Copic markers used -



Ok... more new images to color... so excited I just have to color! To see all the new images click HERE to get there fast!


No comments: