Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Have A Purr-fect Day!

Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians!!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I used Kitty's Perch - TLF021 from High Hopes Rubber Stamps new release for the main image and Pawsitively - G307 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. This happy little kitty is having a great day exploring and has taken some time out to wish you a "Pawsitively Purr-fect Day"!! Hopefully, he puts a little smile on your face!


For my card this week, I began with a white base card of 5.5" x 4.25". I cut some Recollections - Green cardstock the same size and adhered it directly on the front of the base. Then I used my Cuttlebug and Your Next Stamp - Stitched Rectangle Die Set using the various dies to create the layers using both the base green cardstock and also Recollections - Petite Floral. I adhered the next to layers directly to the base. Then popped up the last 2 layers with 3M VHB - 2 sided tape. The image was coloured with Copic markers and was stamped using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card.

I used my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink for the sentiment as well, then I cut it to size and ran it through my Xyron Create a Sticker and placed it directly over the 2nd layer. Lastly, to finish off the card, I added some Craft- Rhinestone Stickers over the flowered background.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Kitty's Perch - TLF021  (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Sentiment: Pawsitively - G307 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Recollections - Petite Floral - Double Sided 12 x 12 in (30.4 x 30.4 cm), Recollections - Green
Die Cuts: Your Next Stamp - Stitched Rectangle Die Set (YNSD214)
Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug, 3M VHB - 2 sided tape, Craft - Rhinestone Stickers, Xyron Create a Sticker

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Kitty's Fur: E95, R22, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0, Prismacolor Premier Pencils - PC935 - Black and PC1056 - 70% Warm Grey
Collar: R59, R39, R37
Garbage Can: C3, G28, G19, G07, G05, YG67, YG09
Grass: YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Sky: B01, B00, B000, B0000
Clouds: Stampin' Up - Whisper White ink and Q-Tip

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.




No comments: