Friday, July 31, 2020

Wishing you Holiday Cheer......


Welcome Everyone;

It is never too early to start making Christmas cards.  When I saw this Cardinal in High Hopes Stamps Summer2020 release, I knew I would be creating a Christmas card with it.  I have always associated cardinals with Christmas.  What the association with Christmas is, I'm not sure.

After the image with Copic Markers, I cut it out with a Double In and Out Stitched Square Die.  I added a gold border using some Peel Off Stickers.  Some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops and Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents to finish the card off.



Supplies used:

  • Stamps:  Cardinal (TLF017) - Summer Release 2020 - High Hopes Stamps, Holiday All Year (H200) -- High Hopes Stamps
  • Paper:  XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP My Favourite Christmas (Echo Park), My Favourite Christmas Co-ordinating Solids (Echo Park)
  • Copic Markers:
    • E59 - Walnut, E57 - Light Walnut, E55 - Light Camel
    • YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
    • C9 - Cool Gray No. 9, C00 - Cool Gray No. 00
    • Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y15 - Cadmium Yellow
    • R59 - Cardinal, R39 - Garnet, R37 - Carmine, R35 - Coral
  • Die: Double Stitched In and Out Die -- Gina Marie Designs
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops:  White Blizzard
  • Nuvo Glitter Accents:  Fresh Snowfall
  • Miscellaneous:  Ribbon, Snowflake Embellishment, Poinsettia Flower

Check out the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps.  If you need some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the the HH Divas have been up to.  We post daily and would love it if you stop by and visit us.  You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Hugs;


No comments: