Another week has gone by and Friday is here again. For today's card, I have used this adorable Elf Gnome paired with the sentiment called From Our Gnome. Both are from High Hopes Stamps. Now it looks like this Elf has been enjoying himself. He is such a fun character.
After stamping the image onto some XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured him with Copic Markers. I cut him out using a Wonky Stitched Oval Die. Using the same die, I cut a piece of green, red, silver & gold from the Festive Foil Paper Pad by Kaisercraft. These were lined up so that they overlapped a bit. Some enamel dots finished off this CAS cards.
- Stamps: Elf Gnome -- TLF007, From Our Gnome -- GLL001 both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - North Pole Trading Co. (Photoplay), Festive Foil Paper (Kaisercraft)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, E00 - Cotton Pearl
- Beard: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Shoes: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1
- Outfit: G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio, G40 - Dim Geen, BG13 - Mint Green, BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow, R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Die: Wonky Stitched Oval -- Gina Marie Designs
- Enamel Dots: YNS (Your Next Stamps)
Come for a visit at High Hopes Stamps and check out the variety of stamps that High Hopes Stamps has to offer for all occasions. If you are in need of some inspiration, pop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to see the daily posts by the HH Divas.