For today's card, I'm using the adorable Lil' Frosty who is certainly enjoying his drink and paired it with the Chill Out sentiment. Both of these stamps are from the "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" release.
After stamping the image onto some XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with Copic Markers. I used a Wonky Stitched Square die to cut it out. Using a Wonky Stitched Oval die, I cut a piece of pattern paper and a piece of foil cardstock out. The image was then mounted on these two shapes. The snowflakes were cut out with a small snowflake die and a crystal was added to each center. Nuvo Crystal Glaze was added to the sentiment, while some Fresh Snowfall from Nuvo Glitter Accents and enamel dots, finished off this card.
- Stamps: Lil' Frosty - SS023, Chill Out -- FDG001, both from "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP: I love Winter (Echo Park), Foil Paper Pad - Winter (Kaisercrft)
- Copic Markers:
- N8 - Neutral Gray No. 8, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6
- YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow
- C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- BG75 - Abyss Green, BG72 - Ice Ocean, BG70 - Ocean Mist
- R0000 - Pink Beryl, R11 - Pale Cherry Pink, R46 - Strong Red
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Ovals & Squares, Small Snowflakes -- all from Gina Marie Designs
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze -- used on the sentiment
- Enamel Dots
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,