Oh where does the time go. Another week has gone by and Friday is here again. In keeping with High Hopes Stamps Christmas theme for this month, I have this adorable but tired NorthPole Reindeer. He has done his job.
After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, it was coloured with copic markers. Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard was added as sone. Some snow crystals were added to the center of the mini snowflakes. Twine and some Christmas embellishments finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: North Pole Reindeer - TLF003 & North Pole Greetings - GLL005 both from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - North Pole Trading Company - Photoplay
- Copic Markers:
- Reindeer: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E33 - Sand, E34 - Toast, R00 - Pinkish White, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3
- Scarf: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green
- Sign: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Coll Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1, C2 - Cool Gray No. 2
- Pole: R46 - Strong Red, R24 - Prawn
- Die: Mini Snowflakes - Gina Marie Designs
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Miscellaneous: Twine & Christmas Embellishments